A turtle travels only when it sticks its neck out ~Korean Proverb

28.8.05

Four hours

I leave for the airport in about four hours. The reason I'm not sleeping is because of my ingenious plan to shift onto Seoul time during the transport. I figure that the flight is 14 hours, and when I arrive it will be around 4:00 PM (Seoul time). If I sleep on the plane for nine hours (starting in the beginning of the flight), and then wake up and am awake for the rest of the flight, I will have effectively shifted onto Seoul time. Seoul is 13 hours ahead of us, for anyone who is interested. Thus, if I wake up nine hours into the flight, that's the same as waking up around 11:30 AM in Korea. I guarantee this plan will not work and will most likely result in horrible jet lag...but I figure I probably won't be able to sleep tonight anyway, and this looks good on paper.

My best wishes to all of my great friends who go back to school and begin a new year. Best of luck in your classes and have a great semester! I can't wait to see everyone during winter break. Be sure to keep in touch. I use the handle Spatocks on AIM, MSN, and Skype.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

get crackin' on that rubik's cube ;)

10:28 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home